Strengthening Christian schools … Equipping Christian educators… Inspiring Students
- Psalm 37:4 “Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.” ACSI Prayer routine week 8 2017Read More »
- Welcome to ACSI Southern Africa Staff, Matric results 2016, prayer & Praise, Academic Matters, Sports News, Events, International publications, Get Involved in our monthly newsletter. ACSI Newsletter 2017 January_February Read More »
- This article highlights research by John Hattie ranking variables which affect student achievement. The variables were ranked in order of impact from most to least and it is perhaps highly significant that four of the top five variables underline theRead More »
- Do we have a misplaced focus when it comes to assessment? These are key questions for the discerning educator Thinking about assessment Since when did assessment become about grading and not about learning? This excellent piece underscores the importance ofRead More »
- Nick Vujicic is a motivational speaker and the Director of Life without Limbs. Born with a severe physical disability (he has no arms or legs), Nick has become a great inspiration to people around the world, regularly speaking to large crowds aboutRead More »
March 28 - April 1
Get all the support you need!
To Keep up to date
Our Moto: B’ezrat Hashem – With the help of God. Our Vision: “That our Students will possess a Christian World View that will permeate their whole life.” Our Mission: “Equipping the Called” Who We Are! Where do we come from...Read more
The best experience, Whole School Evaluation
Thank you ACSI for all the visits, guidance with classroom management, order brought to school administration . The written report we received gives us clear manageable guidelines and a wealth of insight.
An excellent Leadership conference
Thank you to ACSI for an outstanding venue, knowledgeable, inspiring speakers and fantastic networking opportunities.
Effective Salt & Light
The King’s School Robin Hills helped out at a crèche in the Hekpoort area. They were so moved by the story behind the birth of the crèche and by the general lack of support that they were determined to return later in the year with a clear idea of how to make a real difference in the lives of 30 small children. Click the picture to the right to read the full story.