Strengthening Christian schools … Equipping Christian educators… Inspiring Students
Newsletter November 2015 Newsletter October 2015 Newsletter September 2015 Newsletter August 2015 Newsletter July 2015
- Week 48 – Weekly Prayer Routine 23-27 November 2015Read More »
- Prayer & Praise, Welcome Bradcliff House, Advocacy: Working Behind the Scenes, Grade 12 students, ACSI Events for 2016, Academic matters: Christ Centered Integration. Read all about it!Read More »
- Christian teachers are much more than simply instructors,they are disciple-makers whose work may be more closely related to coaching than to telling. Those who say to their students, “Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ” 1 Corinthians 11:1.Read More »
- Come let us embark on a journey of the imagination. Sometimes we are inclined to dismiss imagination as a frivolous, fanciful pastime not worthy of deep consideration. But maybe, just maybe, imagination has profound worth to good Christian education. GodRead More »
- Prayer & Praise, Important News – We are moving! Advocacy- Policy and Legislative Developments, Academic Matters- Biblically Integrated Lessons for 2016, Advertisements-Lego Education, Beating Bullies, ACSI Newsletter October 2015Read More »
Get all the support you need!
To Keep up to date
We welcome a brand new member to our ACSI family: Brandcliff House. Brandcliff House is a private school in Fairland, Johannesburg. Founded by Nicky Pictor in 1997, it is an established independent high school with a proud reputation for caring...Read more
7th January 2016
29th January 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
3rd February 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
5th February 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
10th February 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The best experience, Whole School Evaluation
Thank you ACSI for all the visits, guidance with classroom management, order brought to school administration . The written report we received gives us clear manageable guidelines and a wealth of insight.
An excellent Leadership conference
Thank you to ACSI for an outstanding venue, knowledgeable, inspiring speakers and fantastic networking opportunities.
Purposeful Design Publication is the publishing division of ACSI and is committed to the ministry of Christian School Education, to enable Christian school educators to effectively prepare students for life. Our Biblically Integrated ACSI Curriculum material is a powerful