Strengthening Christian schools … Equipping Christian educators… Inspiring Students
- ACSI 2017 June Newsletter Read More »
- Due to the recent increase in the number of South African students taking a gap year, herewith some helpful information / links should your students decide on a gap year programme. Please note that this information has been sourced fromRead More »
- Dr Johan Smith looks at the effects of social media on the family, the brain and language development. He refers to the following problems: Whilst doing homework. Anhedonia. Fantasy Role Play Games. Internet Addiction Disorder. Electronic Screen Syndrome. Pornography. TechnologyRead More »
- Free-range kids is the pushback response to helicopter parenting. This mom was labelled by online users as “the worst mom in America” after she allowed her 9-year old to ride the subway alone. “Parents are in the grip of anxiety”Read More »
- Here’s a helpful and easy to read infographic outlining the trend that we are examining. It includes fascinating observations from college professors, job searches and psychologists. So, what are the skills that every 18-year old should have? Take a lookRead More »
Get all the support you need!
To Keep up to date
Dan Egeler is often described as a storyteller. He grew up on an isolated island in Lake Victoria, Tanzania, as his father was an island evangelist who worked with the tribes on the 40 islands that existed within Lake Victoria....Read more
The best experience, Whole School Evaluation
Thank you ACSI for all the visits, guidance with classroom management, order brought to school administration . The written report we received gives us clear manageable guidelines and a wealth of insight.
An excellent Leadership conference
Thank you to ACSI for an outstanding venue, knowledgeable, inspiring speakers and fantastic networking opportunities.
Encyclopedia of Bible Truths Set
Price for set of 4 books R440.00 plus handling and courier. This set of four books consists of: Fine Arts/Health, Social Studies, Language Arts/English, and Science/Mathematics, integrates the Bible into virtually every curriculum area and is an outstanding resource for lesson preparation, research, and project completion. The set is formatted by content area; each section lists biblical concepts and background for that subject. Scripture references and scriptures that pertain to those concepts are then provided. Click the picture to the right to read the full story.