Strengthening Christian schools … Equipping Christian educators… Inspiring Students
- The Association of Christian Schools International exists to serve Christian Education in Southern Africa. The Southern African office currently serves 93 schools in South Africa, Swaziland, Zimbabwe, Botswana and Namibia. The office is situated in Roodepoort, Johannesburg on the propertyRead More »
- Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you, He will never leave you nor forsake you. ACSI Week 33 Prayer routine (2) Read More »
- One of the toughest things to do is to learn how to grow through failure. Our kids battle with it, and their identity is eroded by it. For us in Christian education, it is vital to keep circling back toRead More »
- Christian education is calling education. In this video, Skye Jethani talks about how important it is to understand this concept of calling or vocation and how Christian scholars have thought about it through history. It’s great viewing for us inRead More »
- One of the ideas I’ve come across again and again in my teaching career is this idea of preferred learning style. It feels so right that everyone has a “best” way of taking in and retaining information. This article drawsRead More »
September 6 - September 8
6th December 2017 - 16th January 2018
Get all the support you need!
To Keep up to date
For over 30 years, Mike has been involved in Christian and public school education. He has travelled to more than 40 countries as an educational consultant and accreditation advisor. Mike served at a bilingual international Christian school, Pan American Christian ...Read more
The best experience, Whole School Evaluation
Thank you ACSI for all the visits, guidance with classroom management, order brought to school administration . The written report we received gives us clear manageable guidelines and a wealth of insight.
An excellent Leadership conference
Thank you to ACSI for an outstanding venue, knowledgeable, inspiring speakers and fantastic networking opportunities.
Please select slider first.
ACSI International Benchmarking Mathematics Gr.5, 6, 7
The test is for grade 5, 6 & 7 Mathematics. It is criterion – referenced and covers a core curriculum for South Africa, Zimbabwe & other African countries. It is learner friendly, with weighted content, covering all cognitive levels, making use of multiple choice questions. The test is fully computerised and cloud based. Confidential reports which give the cohort for all participating learners of all schools. It also gives the cohort for all learners of just your school as well as the cohort for the individual learner -learner’s own totals. There is an additional feature of longitudinal reports per school over different years. The duration of the test is 1 hour. It requires internet access via tablet, desktop or laptop. The cost is R44 per learner and the test will be conducted at the school’s own convenience between 9th -27th October 2017.