Strengthening Christian schools … Equipping Christian educators… Inspiring Students
- ACSI Newsletter Jan’18Read More »
- From The Director’s Desk – 6 Feb 2018Read More »
- Jeffrey Philbrick: The Christian school of today has to be both strategic and creative in terms of defining, delivering, documenting, and refining the learning program. Christian schools historically put strong emphasis on a core-knowledge approach—protecting a high quality, God-honoring, knowledge-basedRead More »
- 2017/11/21, 12:46:39: Sean Moore ACSI: I will be addressing MPs and Christian Leaders for 20 minutes on Friday the 24th of November in the Parliament Buildings. This is a call to get everybody to pray for our nation. Parliament willRead More »
- From the Director’s Desk by Sean Moore ,Prayer & Praise, ACSI Zimbabwe: Midlands Christian College, ACSI International Benchmark Assessment -IBA 2017 Northwest Christian School, Northcliff- Mr Bastiaen Norel, The King’s School Robin Hills- Jenni Joubert Vacancies, Advocacy , Conducting a DisciplinaryRead More »
March 10 @ 8:00 am - 3:15 pm
Get all the support you need!
To Keep up to date
Based in Gweru, a city in the centre of Zimbabwe, Midlands Christian College (MCC) is a co – educational high school which started on the journey of international accreditation with ACSI through a formal application in October 2014 with full...Read more
The best experience, Whole School Evaluation
Thank you ACSI for all the visits, guidance with classroom management, order brought to school administration . The written report we received gives us clear manageable guidelines and a wealth of insight.
An excellent Leadership conference
Thank you to ACSI for an outstanding venue, knowledgeable, inspiring speakers and fantastic networking opportunities.
Please select slider first.
ACSI International Benchmarking Mathematics Gr.5, 6, 7
The test is for grade 5, 6 & 7 Mathematics. It is criterion – referenced and covers a core curriculum for South Africa, Zimbabwe & other African countries. It is learner friendly, with weighted content, covering all cognitive levels, making use of multiple choice questions. The test is fully computerised and cloud based. Confidential reports which give the cohort for all participating learners of all schools. It also gives the cohort for all learners of just your school as well as the cohort for the individual learner -learner’s own totals. There is an additional feature of longitudinal reports per school over different years. The duration of the test is 1 hour. It requires internet access via tablet, desktop or laptop. The cost is R44 per learner and the test will be conducted at the school’s own convenience between 9th -27th October 2017.