Strengthening Christian schools … Equipping Christian educators… Inspiring Students
- This week we stand and thank God for Dr Darrell Furgason and His Biblical World View Enabler. For more prayer pointers click ACSI – Weekly Prayer Routine 17-21 AugustRead More »
- For years, studies of different education systems have seen Finland come out as one of the shining lights on the world stage. How is it that Finland is performing so well? Less is More This article suggests that a starklyRead More »
- Join us in prayer this week, click on the link for 11-14 August 2015 Read More »
- Read all about it! 2016 Events, 2015 Activities, How prayer affects the brain, Why do teachers leave?, The dark side of technology, ACSI Swaziland, ACSI Bookroom. ACSI Newsletter August 2015Read More »
- Every parent is an educator and every educator is a parent – “in loco parentis” – a parent to their students in the classroom environment. Our theme in this edition is the intersection between parenting and teaching. CNN featured thisRead More »
Get all the support you need!
To Keep up to date
Rabboni Christian School Serving the master’s call to fulfill the great commission in the area of Madibeng in North West Province To God Be the Glory for 20 Years of Christ- Centered Education. Rabboni Christian School, which celebrates 20 years...Read more
The best experience, Whole School Evaluation
Thank you ACSI for all the visits, guidance with classroom management, order brought to school administration . The written report we received gives us clear manageable guidelines and a wealth of insight.
An excellent Leadership conference
Thank you to ACSI for an outstanding venue, knowledgeable, inspiring speakers and fantastic networking opportunities.
Purposeful Design Publication is the publishing division of ACSI and is committed to the ministry of Christian School Education, to enable Christian school educators to effectively prepare students for life. Our Biblically Integrated ACSI Curriculum material is a powerful
ACSI Schools of Southern Africa
September 2 @ 8:00 am - September 4 @ 5:00 pm
September 29 @ 12:00 am - 5:00 pm
October 5 @ 8:00 am - October 9 @ 5:00 pm
October 16 @ 4:00 am - 10:00 pm