Strengthening Christian schools … Equipping Christian educators… Inspiring Students
- Nick Vujicic is a motivational speaker and the Director of Life without Limbs. Born with a severe physical disability (he has no arms or legs), Nick has become a great inspiration to people around the world, regularly speaking to large crowds aboutRead More »
- Here is a short article from Family Matters: A practical parenting blog that cautions parents not to label every mean-spirited behaviour directed at their child as bullying. It’s important to make the distinction, because the way to overcome bullying is different from the wayRead More »
- Every school strives to eliminate bullying. But as long as we live in this fallen world, we will be faced with this societal evil, and we need God’s wisdom to train our young people how to effectively deal with theRead More »
- Some would argue that proponents of Christian education have a silo mentality, a total rejection of ‘the things of the world.’ Others claim that Christian education is not different enough, and characterized by compromise. So then, what is distinctiveness? ToRead More »
- Here the writer argues that it is vitally important to be intentional about Christian Education distinctiveness. It’s easy to ‘talk the talk’, but then comes the more difficult part of ‘walking the walk.’ Distinctive go far beyond the “what schoolsRead More »
Get all the support you need!
To Keep up to date
Our Moto: B’ezrat Hashem – With the help of God. Our Vision: “That our Students will possess a Christian World View that will permeate their whole life.” Our Mission: “Equipping the Called” Who We Are! Where do we come from...Read more
The best experience, Whole School Evaluation
Thank you ACSI for all the visits, guidance with classroom management, order brought to school administration . The written report we received gives us clear manageable guidelines and a wealth of insight.
An excellent Leadership conference
Thank you to ACSI for an outstanding venue, knowledgeable, inspiring speakers and fantastic networking opportunities.
Effective Salt & Light
The King’s School Robin Hills helped out at a crèche in the Hekpoort area. They were so moved by the story behind the birth of the crèche and by the general lack of support that they were determined to return later in the year with a clear idea of how to make a real difference in the lives of 30 small children. Click the picture to the right to read the full story.