Strengthening Christian schools … Equipping Christian educators… Inspiring Students
2016 January Newsletter
- All the information you need about the Indaba – just click and print. Do you need to know about the speakers, we have it here, or do you need the programme? Registrations close 26 February 2016 ….. Scroll down to “Events” onRead More »
- If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray, I will hear from heaven… How to prayRead More »
- Prayer & Praise- Welcome to 2016, Congratulations to the Class of 2015- Excellent Results, For this Year let us –Take the Challenge! The ACSI Team, Get Involved in our Monthly Newsletter, What is a “Harvey Model of Leadership for Academic and Administrative Success?”, ACSIRead More »
- Prayer & Praise, Welcome Bradcliff House, Advocacy: Working Behind the Scenes, Grade 12 students, ACSI Events for 2016, Academic matters: Christ Centered Integration. Read all about it!Read More »
- Christian teachers are much more than simply instructors,they are disciple-makers whose work may be more closely related to coaching than to telling. Those who say to their students, “Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ” 1 Corinthians 11:1.Read More »
Get all the support you need!
To Keep up to date
We welcome a brand new member to our ACSI family: Brandcliff House. Brandcliff House is a private school in Fairland, Johannesburg. Founded by Nicky Pictor in 1997, it is an established independent high school with a proud reputation for caring...Read more
February 19 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
February 19 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
February 24 @ 1:00 am - 5:00 pm
February 26 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
February 26 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The best experience, Whole School Evaluation
Thank you ACSI for all the visits, guidance with classroom management, order brought to school administration . The written report we received gives us clear manageable guidelines and a wealth of insight.
An excellent Leadership conference
Thank you to ACSI for an outstanding venue, knowledgeable, inspiring speakers and fantastic networking opportunities.
ACSI Planting Seeds
Purposeful Design Publication is the publishing division of ACSI and is committed to the ministry of Christian School Education, to enable Christian school educators to effectively prepare students for life. Our Biblically Integrated ACSI Curriculum material is a powerful