- ACSI Assistant Director -Closing 17 November 2017Read More »
- IT specialist Graphic – Closing 17 November 2017Read More »
- Marketing office manager- Closing November 2017Read More »
- From the Director’s Desk, Prayer & Praise, ACSI Zimbabwe ACSI (Southern Africa) Christian Educators Conference, ACSI Global International Collaborative Projects for Christian Schools Through ACSI Europe’s e-Learning, ACSI International Benchmark Assessment, School News Harvest Christian School – Port Elizabeth 30thRead More »
- ACSI Global Meet our Director of Strategic Development: Africa Gavin Brettenny, Advocacy The Nature of Advocacy ACSI International Benchmark Assessment , Vacancies in ACSI schools, C u r r i c u l u m N e w s –IncrementalRead More »
Get all the support you need!
To Keep up to date
Gavin’s origins are Zimbabwean. Gavin, his wife, Beverley, and their two sons live in the Black Forest, southern Germany. Gavin worked at Harvest Christian School in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, as High School Principal, 1994–1999, and Headmaster (Director) for the...Read more
The best experience, Whole School Evaluation
Thank you ACSI for all the visits, guidance with classroom management, order brought to school administration . The written report we received gives us clear manageable guidelines and a wealth of insight.
An excellent Leadership conference
Thank you to ACSI for an outstanding venue, knowledgeable, inspiring speakers and fantastic networking opportunities.
Please select slider first.
ACSI International Benchmarking Mathematics Gr.5, 6, 7
The test is for grade 5, 6 & 7 Mathematics. It is criterion – referenced and covers a core curriculum for South Africa, Zimbabwe & other African countries. It is learner friendly, with weighted content, covering all cognitive levels, making use of multiple choice questions. The test is fully computerised and cloud based. Confidential reports which give the cohort for all participating learners of all schools. It also gives the cohort for all learners of just your school as well as the cohort for the individual learner -learner’s own totals. There is an additional feature of longitudinal reports per school over different years. The duration of the test is 1 hour. It requires internet access via tablet, desktop or laptop. The cost is R44 per learner and the test will be conducted at the school’s own convenience between 9th -27th October 2017.