- Luke 1:45 (NIV) “Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfil his promises to her!” ACSI Prayer routine 2017 week 20 Read More »
- Speaking about culture and counter-culture, here’s a great conversation for Christian families and schools to have. Are digital devices controlling our lives? Do we need a digital temperance movement so that we can take back control? This piece in theRead More »
- I love pondering on the topic of modern-day culture and the counter-culture that we promote in Christian families and schools. Victoria Prooday published this article one year ago and it has since been read by 6 million people. Its sure toRead More »
- As Christians, we want our children to experience the transformative power of the Gospel on their thinking and behaviour. The problem is, kids don’t always want to change. They’re quite happy to stay the way they are. Forbes Leadership tellsRead More »
- Niki Parks is the Director of Heartworks, a nonprofit committed to teaching students the joy of spending themselves for others. Here she writes about inviting students into action—into mirroring the stories of love, sacrifice, and mystery that God embodies. SuchRead More »
Get all the support you need!
To Keep up to date
Founded in 1852 to educate the Dutch and French children of the valley, our school has always been about integration. During the previous century the integration was between Afrikaans and English. Given our country`s history it is evident that...Read more
The best experience, Whole School Evaluation
Thank you ACSI for all the visits, guidance with classroom management, order brought to school administration . The written report we received gives us clear manageable guidelines and a wealth of insight.
An excellent Leadership conference
Thank you to ACSI for an outstanding venue, knowledgeable, inspiring speakers and fantastic networking opportunities.
Christian School Board Governance- A Framework for Effectiveness
This newly-released, second edition clarifies the roles and responsibilities of boards and administrators for leading Christian schools effectively. This manual includes model policies and practical tips for writing policies. It also includes 22 articles from ACSI’s Christian School Education magazine and Independent School Management’s Ideas and Perspectives. Click the picture to the right to read the full story.