- Romans 13:8 “Owe no one anything, except to love one another, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.” ACSI Prayer routine week 17 Read More »
- Niki Parks is the Director of Heartworks, a nonprofit committed to teaching students the joy of spending themselves for others. Here she writes about inviting students into action—into mirroring the stories of love, sacrifice, and mystery that God embodies. SuchRead More »
- This article reminds us that spiritual formation comes about through being in the presence of God, in all kinds of circumstances—from great success to miserable failure, from great sorrow to great celebration, in times of assurance or uncertainty. Being inRead More »
- This piece talks about the importance of adult role models in the spiritual formation of students. it urges that students need structured opportunities to “eavesdrop on the grammar, vocabulary, habits, virtues, or practices of mature Christian adults”. As the sayingRead More »
- Psalm 118:5 King James Version (KJV) 5 “I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place.” Detailed Read More »
Get all the support you need!
To Keep up to date
From The Director’s Desk I have often wondered about Gods plan for my life and whether He actually considers my personal hopes and dreams as He places me in various positions. As I have journeyed with God over the past...Read more
The best experience, Whole School Evaluation
Thank you ACSI for all the visits, guidance with classroom management, order brought to school administration . The written report we received gives us clear manageable guidelines and a wealth of insight.
An excellent Leadership conference
Thank you to ACSI for an outstanding venue, knowledgeable, inspiring speakers and fantastic networking opportunities.
Effective Salt & Light
The King’s School Robin Hills helped out at a crèche in the Hekpoort area. They were so moved by the story behind the birth of the crèche and by the general lack of support that they were determined to return later in the year with a clear idea of how to make a real difference in the lives of 30 small children. Click the picture to the right to read the full story.