- 2017/11/21, 12:46:39: Sean Moore ACSI: I will be addressing MPs and Christian Leaders for 20 minutes on Friday the 24th of November in the Parliament Buildings. This is a call to get everybody to pray for our nation. Parliament willRead More »
- From the Director’s Desk by Sean Moore ,Prayer & Praise, ACSI Zimbabwe: Midlands Christian College, ACSI International Benchmark Assessment -IBA 2017 Northwest Christian School, Northcliff- Mr Bastiaen Norel, The King’s School Robin Hills- Jenni Joubert Vacancies, Advocacy , Conducting a DisciplinaryRead More »
- Psalm 91 :1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”Read More »
- Perhaps the greatest way to repudiate entitlement and to inculcate a sense of calling is to instil in our children a spirit of ‘followership’. That being a leader is not being the one who comes up with the next bigRead More »
- Growing up, I loved singing the song “Onward Christian Soldiers, marching as to war”. Besides the excitement of being a soldier, it formed my thinking around being called and purposed for God’s Kingdom work. This article tells us that weRead More »
Get all the support you need!
To Keep up to date
Based in Gweru, a city in the centre of Zimbabwe, Midlands Christian College (MCC) is a co – educational high school which started on the journey of international accreditation with ACSI through a formal application in October 2014 with full...Read more
The best experience, Whole School Evaluation
Thank you ACSI for all the visits, guidance with classroom management, order brought to school administration . The written report we received gives us clear manageable guidelines and a wealth of insight.
An excellent Leadership conference
Thank you to ACSI for an outstanding venue, knowledgeable, inspiring speakers and fantastic networking opportunities.
Please select slider first.
ACSI International Benchmarking Mathematics Gr.5, 6, 7
The test is for grade 5, 6 & 7 Mathematics. It is criterion – referenced and covers a core curriculum for South Africa, Zimbabwe & other African countries. It is learner friendly, with weighted content, covering all cognitive levels, making use of multiple choice questions. The test is fully computerised and cloud based. Confidential reports which give the cohort for all participating learners of all schools. It also gives the cohort for all learners of just your school as well as the cohort for the individual learner -learner’s own totals. There is an additional feature of longitudinal reports per school over different years. The duration of the test is 1 hour. It requires internet access via tablet, desktop or laptop. The cost is R44 per learner and the test will be conducted at the school’s own convenience between 9th -27th October 2017.